hello! i’m Aprajita
Wife, mother, & Blogger
I have been blogging for about 6 years now, even though this is a relatively newer blog. I started my first ever blog on a whim because I was super bored at home( Had not joined office yet) and binge watching Netflix shows seemed like such a waste of time.
So yes, made myself a tall cup of Masala chai and started my first blog. It has definitely been a learning journey and so many things have changed since then.
I quit my full time job, became a mom to a sweet little baby girl and I am in a totally different mindset right now than I was in before becoming a mom. So much changes, right?
Want to know more?
I’m an open book!
get to know me
These are a few of my favourite things…
- This man right here. Okay maybe he is not a thing but you know what I mean, right? He is my friend, husband and the wind beneath my wings.
- I am addicted to travelling. Not just fond of it, addicted to it. I NEED to go on a trip at least once a month, even it is a short few days trip.
- I love all things “self care” & I am a cleanliness freak. Once a month I turn the entire house upside down and deep clean.
- Also, equally obsessed with this little girl, right here. Okay probably a little more than my husband, but he doesn’t mind!
- She has completely changed the way I approach things. And postpartum was a difficult journey for me but I am so much more focussed and driven these days.
- I adopted minimalism because I was sick of overflowing closets and not having anything to wear( who can relate?). It has been such a breather for me and I’d advocate it whenever I get the chance.
- I love cooking. I love feeding people as well. But mostly plant based. So you will find a lot of plant based recipes here on the blog as well.